OEC MSP for 2018
The following is the scheduled for the Senior OEC program for this year.
Currently, the plan is to run everything out of Butternut. However,
depending on the home mountain of the candidates, clinics may move around.
- November 11 & 18 (Saturdays)
- December 9 & 16 (Saturdays)
- January 7, 21 & 28 (Sundays)
January 6, 20 & 27 (Saturdays – optional days identified to be used for anyone needing more work or as an alternate to Sunday based on weather)
- February 3 (Saturday option)
- February 4 - Sunday – Final Evaluation
OET Schedule for 2018
The following is the scheduled for the Senior OET program for this year.
- Introduction to Senior at location to be announced - Contact Paul Thomas or Bill Welch
Sunday, December 17, 2018
- TI Recert (workshop) at Jiminy Peak - Contact Paul Thomas
Saturday, January 6, 2018 @ Jiminy Peak
- TES at Jiminy Peak - Contact David Childs
Saturday, January 6, 2018
- SES (All discipline) at Jiminy Peak - Contact Scott Wilson
Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Women SES Clinic at Bousquet - Contact Nicky Picton
Sunday, January 28, 2018
- TES (Finesse the force) at location to be announced - Contact Scott Wilson
Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Senior Clinic TES/SES at Berkshire East - Contact Bruce Lorenzen
Sunday, February 11, 2018
- Senior Evaluation at Berkshire East - Contact Paul Thomas
Saturday, February 24, 2018
- Women TES Clinic at location to be announced - Contact Nicky Picton
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions About the Senior Program
What are the qualifications for the Senior Program?
- No minimum age or experience requirements.
- Advanced beyond candidate status.
- Recommendation from your NSP patrol representative.
How do I find out who?
How do I sign up?
- Just tell your Patrol Representative that you want to be a Senior. They'll get you pointed in the right direction.